Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
If you are a member, please login in order to see the source link of the above image.
- Rural school children, San Augustine County, Texas
- Vachon, John(w), 1914-1975 photographer
- Date Created/Published
- 1943 April
- 1 transparency : color.
- Part of
- Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Collection 12002-56
- Reproduction Number
- LC-DIG-fsac-1a35425 (digital file from original transparency) LC-USW361-831 (color film copy slide)
- Rights Advisory
- No known restrictions on publication.
- Call Number
- Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print
- Transfer from U.S. Office of War Information, 1944.
- General information about the FSA/OWI Color Photographs is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsac
- Title from FSA or OWI agency caption.
- Additional information about this photograph might be available through the Flickr Commons project at http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/2179121221
- World War, 1939-1945
- United States--Texas--San Augustine County
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Color Photographs
|This image is available from the United States Library of Congress's Prints and Photographs division under the digital ID fsac.1a35425.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
|This image is a work of an employee of the United States Farm Security Administration or Office of War Information domestic photographic units, created during the course of the person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain. See Copyright.|
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States Federal Government under the terms of Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105 of the US Code. See Copyright.
|Orientation of image||1|
|Image resolution in width direction||1631.795|
|Image resolution in height direction||1631.795|
|Unit of X and Y resolution||2|
|Color space information||65535|
|Exif image width||7028|
|Exif image length||5231|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows|
See some ads as well as other free photos:
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.