Please login in order to download photos in full size
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Charlottetown Conference of Delegates from the Legislatures of Canada, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island to take into consideration the Union of the British North American Colonies, September 1, 1864
- Col. Hon. John Hamilton Gray, M.P.P. P.E.I. (Chairman of Convention)
- Hon. John A. Macdonald, M.P.P. Attorney General, Canada West
- Hon. George E. Cartier, M.P.P. Min. of Agriculture
- Hon. Thomas D'Arcy McGee, M.P.P., Min. of Agriculture
- Hon. Wm. A. Henry, M.P.P., Attorney General, N.S.
- Hon. Wm. H. Steeves, M.E.C., N.B.
- Hon. John M. Johnson, M.P.P. Attorney General, N.B.
- Hon. Samuel Leonard Tilley, M.P.P., Prov. Secretary, N.B.
- Hon. R. Dickey, M.L.C. N.S.
- Lt. Col. Hon. J.H. Gray, M.P.P., N.B.
- Hon. E. Palmer, M.L.C. Attorney General, P.E.I.
- Hon. E. Botsford Chandler, M.L.C., N.B.
- Hon. H.L. Langevin, M.P.P., Solicitor General, Canada East
- Hon. Charles Tupper, M.P.P., Provincial Secretary, N.S.
- Hon. A.T. Galt, M.P.P., Finance Minister
- Hon. Adams G. Archibald, M.P.P., N.S.
- Hon. A.A. Macdonald, M.L.C., P.E.I.
- Hon. Abt. Campbell, M.L.C. Commissioner of Crown Land
- Hon. Wm. McDougall, M.P.P., Provincial Secretary
- Hon. Wm. H. Pope, M.P.P. Colonial Secretary, P.E.I.
- Hon. J. McCully, M.L.C., N.S.
- Hon. G. Coles, M.P.P., P.E.I.
- Hon. G. Brown, M.P.P., President Executive Council
- Maj. Hewitt Bernard, Secretary to the Attorney General
- Mr. Charles Drinkwater, Private Secretary to the Attorney General, Canada West
- William H. Lee, Clerk Executive Council.
Copyright: Expired, Library and Archives Canada C-000733 Photo by George P. Roberts
Retrieved from http://www.collectionscanada.ca/archivianet/020115_e.html
|This image (or other media file) is in the public domain because its copyright has expired.
This applies to Australia, the European Union and those countries with a copyright term of life of the author plus 70 years.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years, Soviet Union has 74 years for some authors. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term.
All photos in average size can be saved by everyone without registration (by right-clicking) - and all photos can be downloaded in full-size and without the big watermark by members (by left-clicking) (registration and free membership required).
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.