Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
This photo was viewed 3 times and was downloaded in full size 0 times.
This photo was liked 0 times
|Description||The Red Rectangle Nebula.
An excellent example of a bipolar nebula and a planetary/protoplanetary nebula.
JPL Image Use Policy
Unless otherwise noted, images and video on JPL public web sites (public sites ending with a jpl.nasa.gov address) may be used for any purpose without prior permission, subject to the special cases noted below. Publishers who wish to have authorization may print this page and retain it for their records; JPL does not issue image permissions on an image by image basis.
By electing to download the material from this web site the user agrees:
1. that Caltech makes no representations or warranties with respect to ownership of copyrights in the images, and does not represent others who may claim to be authors or owners of copyright of any of the images, and makes no warranties as to the quality of the images. Caltech shall not be responsible for any loss or expenses resulting from the use of the images, and you release and hold Caltech harmless from all liability arising from such use.
2. to use a credit line in connection with images. Unless otherwise noted in the caption information for an image, the credit line should be "Courtesy NASA/JPL-Caltech."
3. that the endorsement of any product or service by Caltech, JPL or NASA must not be claimed or implied.
External Linksen:Category:Nebular images
|Date||2006-11-05 (first version); 2006-11-05 (last version)|
|Source||Originally from en.wikipedia; description page is/was here.|
|Author||Original uploader was Mgmirkin at en.wikipedia|
(Reusing this file)
class="licensetpl" style="display:none" ||}
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States Federal Government under the terms of Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105 of the US Code. See Copyright.
|This file is in the public domain because it was created by NASA. NASA copyright policy states that "NASA material is not protected by copyright unless noted". (See Template:PD-USGov, NASA copyright policy page or JPL Image Use Policy.)
Original upload log
(All user names refer to en.wikipedia)
- 2006-11-05 22:15 Mgmirkin 2144×1664×8 (454732 bytes) == Summary == The Red Rectangle Nebula. An excellent example of a bipolar nebula and a planetary/protoplanetary nebula. Re-uploaded, cropped to only the image of the nebula without any additional text. Easier to see the nebula itself if image is resized t
- 2006-11-05 21:47 Mgmirkin 3000×2400×8 (508036 bytes) The Red Rectangle Nebula. An excellent example of a bipolar nebula and a planetary/protoplanetary nebula. ---------- Sourced from: NASA: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap040513.html and http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0405/redrect_hst_full.jp
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.