Please login in order to download photos in full size
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
|This work has been released into the public domain by its author, Carlomorino. This applies worldwide.
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
Carlomorino grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
- L•ROSCI• behind the head of Iuno Sopita right, wearing goat's skin, symbol behind
- Female standing right, feeding serpent erect before her, symbol behind, FABATI in exergue.
- (Craw. 412/1, Syd. 915, Babelon Roscia 3)
- from an Italian translation of: Eckhel: Kurzgefasste Anfangsgründe zur alten Numismatik (Lezioni elementari di Numismatica antica, Vienna, 1787, - Self scanned
- L•ROSCI• dietro a testa di Giunone Sopita dx, con pelle di capra, simbolo dietro
- Figura femminile eretta, che alimenta un serpente eretto davanti a lei, simbolo dietro, FABATI in esergo.
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.