Please login in order to download photos in full size
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
AR Carlino (3.22 g). Zecca di Napoli. Battuto tra il 1285/90-1302.
- Stemma con le armi di Gerusalemme e dell'Angiò
- +AuE GRACIA PLEnA DnS TECuM, Annunciazione: Arcangelo Gabriele stante dx., che indiva la Virgine Maria, state sulla sinistra; tra loro gigli in vaso.
- CNI XIX pg. 16, 5 var. (AuE; TECuM); Pannuti 2 (Saluto); MEC 14, 684. Choice VF, minor roughness on obverse. ($250)
- Ducal coat-of arms of Jerusalem and Anjou
- +AuE GRACIA PLEnA DnS TECuM, the Annunciation: Archangel Gabriel standing right, pointing finger at Virgin Mary, standing left; lilies in vase between.
GNU Free Documentation License
All photos in average size can be saved by everyone without registration (by right-clicking) - and all photos can be downloaded in full-size and without the big watermark by members (by left-clicking) (registration and free membership required).
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.