Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
- AV Ducato (21mm, 3.50 g, 5h).
- San Marco stante sulla destra che offre uno stendardo al Doge inginocchiato. sin: S(anctus) M(arcus) VENET[iae] dx: MICAEL STEN
- Cristo stante di fronte, con mano destra benedicente e che tiene nell'altra il vangelo, circondato da una "mandorla" ellittica contenente nove stelle. Intorno SIT T[ibi] XPE (Christe) DAT[us] Q[uem] T[u] REGIS ISTE DVCAT[us]
ITALY, Venice. Michele Steno. 1400-1413. AV Ducato (21mm, 3.50 g, 5h).
- St. Mark standing right, presenting banner to kneeling Doge. left: S(anctus) M(arcus) VANET[iae] (Saint Mark of Venice) right: MICAEL STEN
- Christ standing facing, raising hand in benediction and holding Gospels, surrounded by elliptical halo containing nine stars. Around SIT T[ibi] XPE (Christe) DAT[us] Q[uem] T[u] REGIS ISTE DVCAT[us]
- Papadopoli 1; Paolucci 1; Friedberg 1230.
GNU Free Documentation License
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.