Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
- Long base line monochrome stereogram anaglyphed for red-cyan filters.
- The viewpoint is from Dinosaur Hill Park above the city of Pleasant Hill, California. The image is of Lime Ridge in the center Shell Ridge to the right, with portions of Mount Diablo in the background.
- A single camera was used to capture two images, the second taken by walking about 100 ft (30 meters) after taking the first. When taking a picture like this it is important that the baseline is at right angles to the distant viewpoint and that the elevations of the cameras are identical. The latter is best achieved by walking along a contour of constant elevation. The two images were converted to grayscale and the left image used for red channel of final image, right image for green and blue channels, although the technique is not restricted to a monchrome production.
- The separation is insufficient to resolve the two peaks of mount diablo (not shown in this image). It appears that that would require at least a 100 meter (330 ft) baseline.
- Leonard G. made this image for the stereoscopy article.
- history: en.wikipedia 21:44, 10 July 2004 . . Leonard G. . . 800x192 (34916 bytes) (Long base line B/W stereogram anaglyphed)
|This file is licensed under Creative Commons ShareAlike 1.0 License.
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.