Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
- Date palms. Coachella Valley, California
- CALL NUMBER
- LC-USF34- 016142-C [P&P]
- REPRODUCTION NUMBER
- LC-DIG-fsa-8b31673 (digital file from original)
- LC-USF34-016142-C (b&w film nitrate neg.)
- 1 negative : nitrate ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- 1937 Mar.
- Lange, Dorothea(w), photographer.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- Use electronic surrogate.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- Film copy on SIS roll 27, frame 786.
- United States--California--Riverside County--Coachella Valley.
- Nitrate negatives.
- PART OF
- Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection
- Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, DC 20540 USA
- DIGITAL ID
- (digital file from original) fsa 8b31673 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/fsa.8b31673
- OTHER NUMBER
- J 5339
- CONTROL #
|This image is available from the United States Library of Congress's Prints and Photographs division under the digital ID fsa.8b31673.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
|This image is a work of an employee of the United States Farm Security Administration or Office of War Information domestic photographic units, created during the course of the person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain. See Copyright.|
|Orientation of image||1|
|Image resolution in width direction||1200|
|Image resolution in height direction||1200|
|Unit of X and Y resolution||2|
|Color space information||65535|
|Exif image width||5651|
|Exif image length||4350|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows|
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.