Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
- [Fashion model Dovima wearing bikini, lying on platform near water, Montego Bay, Jamaica]
- CALL NUMBER
- Unprocessed in PR 06 CN 651 [item] [P&P]
- REPRODUCTION NUMBER
- LC-USZC4-4324 (color film copy transparency from b&w orig.)
- LC-F9-01-4611-164-11 (b&w film neg.)
- RIGHTS INFORMATION
- No known restrictions on publication.
- 1 photographic print.
- [1946 November]
- Frissell, Toni, 1907-1988, photographer.
- Toni Frissell Collection (Library of Congress).
- Similar image published in: Harper's bazaar, May 1947.
- Unprocessed in PR 06 CN 651.
- Original negative no. F1214-11.
- Fashion models--Jamaica--Montego Bay--1940-1950.
- Bathing suits--Jamaica--Montego Bay--1940-1950.
- Women--Clothing & dress--Jamaica--Montego Bay--1940-1950.
- Fashion photographs 1940-1950.
- Photographic prints 1940-1950.
- Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- DIGITAL ID
- (color film copy transparency from b&w orig.) cph 3g04324 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3g04324
- CONTROL #
|This image is available from the United States Library of Congress's Prints and Photographs division under the digital ID cph.3g04324.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
|This file is in the public domain, because Gifted to the Library of Congress by the photographer
In case this is not legally possible:
Please verify that the reason given above complies with Commons' licensing policy.
|Orientation of image||1|
|Image resolution in width direction||3000000/10000|
|Image resolution in height direction||3000000/10000|
|Unit of X and Y resolution||2|
|Color space information||65535|
|Exif image width||931|
|Exif image length||981|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows|
All photos in average size can be saved by everyone without registration (by right-clicking) - and all photos can be downloaded in full-size and without the big watermark by members (by left-clicking) (registration and free membership required).
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.