Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
|Description||en:Metcard MVM 1 ticket machine 017-1194 at Laburnum outbound (down) platform.|
|Date||2004-11-04 (first version); 2004-12-16 (last version)|
|Source||Originally from en.wikipedia; description page is/was here.|
|Author||Original uploader was Somebody in the WWW at en.wikipedia|
(Reusing this file)
Released under the GNU Free Documentation License; GFDL.
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.
Original upload log
(All user names refer to en.wikipedia)
- 2004-12-16 06:27 Somebody in the WWW 110×302×8 (27516 bytes) By me. Unusually, when I tried to upload this before, an older version (not by me) appeared.
- 2004-12-16 06:25 Somebody in the WWW 110×302×8 (27516 bytes) better quality, also by me.
- 2004-12-16 06:20 Somebody in the WWW 369×987×8 (32851 bytes) New photo of a MVM-1 machine by me, background has been cut out of this picture.
- 2004-11-08 23:14 Somebody in the WWW 106×278×8 (21246 bytes) Newer version of file, slightly less blurry, but also slightly larger.
- 2004-11-04 22:04 Somebody in the WWW 106×271×8 (9237 bytes) Taken from http://www.railpage.org.au/metcard/html/017.html, I have cut out some parts of it and scaled it to size.
GNU Free Documentation License
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.