Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Deutsch: Autos parken schräg an Parkuhren in Omaha, Nebraska, 1938.
English: Cars parked diagonally along parking meters, Omaha, Nebraska, 1938.
(Reusing this file)
- Cars parked diagonally along parking meters. Omaha, Nebraska
- CALL NUMBER
- LC-USF34- 008964-D [P&P]
- REPRODUCTION NUMBER
- LC-USF34-T01-008964-D (b&w film dup. neg.)
- LC-DIG-ppmsca-10438 (digital file from file print)
- 1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches or smaller.
- 1938 Nov.
- Vachon, John(w), 1914-1975, photographer.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- Other title from Documenting America, 1935-1943 / edited by Carl Fleischhauer and Beverly W. Brannan. Berkeley: University of California Press in association with the Library of Congress, 1988, p. 95.
- Use electronic surrogate.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- United States--Nebraska--Douglas County--Omaha.
- Safety film negatives.
- OTHER TITLE
- Cars and parking meters
- PART OF
- Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection
- Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, DC 20540 USA
- DIGITAL ID
- (intermediary roll film) fsa 8b14296 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/fsa.8b14296
- (digital file from file print) ppmsca 10438 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ppmsca.10438
- OTHER NUMBER
- G 211
- CONTROL #
|Orientation of image||1|
|Image resolution in width direction||300|
|Image resolution in height direction||300|
|Unit of X and Y resolution||2|
|Color space information||65535|
|Exif image width||2825|
|Exif image length||2089|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows|
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.