Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
- AR 5 Lire (37mm, 25.07 g, 5h). Zecca di Venezia. Datata 1848 V.
- REPUBBLICA VENETA* 22 MARZO 1848. Leone nimbato ed alato sin., testa di fronte, la zampa anteriore dx. tiene il libro con la scritta PAX/TIBI/MAR/CE// EVAN/CELI/STA/MEUS
- UNIONE ITALIANA intorno ad una corona di alloro e quercia, 5/LIRE dentro.
- AR 5 Lire (37mm, 25.07 g, 5h). Venice mint. Dated 1848 V.
- REPUBBLICA VENETA* 22 MARZO 1848. Winged nimbate lion left, head facing, his right paw supporting tablets inscribed PAX/TIBI/MAR/CE// EVAN/CELI/STA/MEUS
- UNIONE ITALIANA aroound wreath, 5/LIRE within.
- KM 186.
GNU Free Documentation License
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.