Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
- Original notification from Dachau concentration camp, January 1944 (top, on yellowed paper)
- Fragment of camp-log (bottom, on white)
- (...) Mrs. Maria Zielinski, Graudenz [ PL: Grudzi?dz ] (...)
- Your husband Julius Zielinski born May 6th 81 in Komorsk died of ascites on January 12th 44 in local hospital
- The body has been incinerated in state crematory in Dachau, on January 12th 44 (...)
- [signed by] Camp - commander, SS-Obersturmbannführer [Eduard Weiter, camp commander since October 1943]
- Oryginalne zawiadomienie z obozu koncentracyjnego Dachau ze stycznia 1944 (u góry, na z?ó?k?ym papierze)
- Fragment ksi?gi obozowej (u do?u, na bia?ym)
- u góry
- (...) Pani Maria Zielinski, Graudenz [ PL:Grudzi?dz ] (...)
- Pani m?? Julius Zielinski ur. 6.05.81 w Komorsku zmar? w tutejszym szpitalu 9.01.44 na wodobrzusze
- Cia?o zosta?o spopielone 12.01.44 w pa?stwowym krematorium w Dachau (...) [KLD oznacza skrót Konzentrationslager Dachau]
- Komendant obozu, SS-Obersturmbannführer [podpisa? ówczesny komendant Eduard Weiter]
Sterbebenachrichtigung aus dem KZ Dachau. Das Dokument trägt die Unterschrift des damaligen Kommandanten Eduard Weiter. Das "KLD" in "Der Lagerkommandant KLD" steht für "Konzentrationslager Dachau" (KL war die offizielle Abkürzung von Konzentrationslager).
|This image is in the public domain according to German copyright law because it is part of a statute, ordinance, official decree or judgment (official work) issued by a German federal or state authority or court (§ 5 Abs.1 UrhG).
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.