Please login in order to download photos in full size
If you are not registered, please register for free: www.Free-Photos.biz/register
Please note to download premium images you also need to join as a free member..
You can also save the photos without the registration - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them will have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
Please login in order to like photos
If you are not registered, please register for free:
Sorry, non-members can download up to 100 full-size photos per month.
It looks like you have used up your limit.
Free members can download an unlimited number of full-size photos - including the premium free photos.
Join as a member today for FREE! - and download the images without limitations:
You can also save the images without the membership - but only in small and average sizes, and some of them may have the site's watermark. Please simply click your right mouse button and save the image.
|Ansel Adams (1902–1984)|
|Alternative names||Ansel Easton Adams|
|Date of birth/death||20 February 1902||22 April 1984|
|Location of birth/death||San Francisco||Monterey|
|Work location||American West|
|Authority control||LCCN: n79056359 | NARA's ARC: 1332556 | PND: 11881303X | VIAF: 61625857 | WorldCat|
- Vollyball, [i.e. volleyball] Manzanar Relocation Center, Calif. / photograph by Ansel Adams.rofl rofl
- CALL NUMBER
- LOT 10479-4, no. 23 [P&P]
- REPRODUCTION NUMBER
- LC-DIG-ppprs-00378 (b&w digital file from original print)
- LC-DIG-ppprs-00166 (b&w digital file from original neg.)
- LC-USZC4-5619 (color film copy transparency)
- LC-A35-T01-6-M-14 (b&w film dup. neg.)
- RIGHTS INFORMATION
- No known restrictions on publication.
- Japanese American women playing volleyball, one-story buildings and mountains in the background.
- 1 photographic print : gelatin silver.
- 1 negative : nitrate.
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984, photographer.
- Title transcribed from Ansel Adams' caption on verso of print.
- Original neg. no.: LC-A35-6-M-14.
- Gift; Ansel Adams; 1965-1968.
- Forms part of: Manzanar War Relocation Center photographs.
- Manzanar War Relocation Center--Facilities--1940-1950.
- World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--California--Manzanar.
- Japanese Americans--California--Manzanar--1940-1950.
- Gelatin silver prints 1940-1950.
- Nitrate negatives 1940-1950.
- PART OF
- Adams, Ansel, 1902- Manzanar War Relocation Center photographs
- Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- DIGITAL ID
- (digital file from original print) ppprs 00378 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ppprs.00378
- (digital file from original neg.) ppprs 00166 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ppprs.00166
- (color film copy transparency) cph 3g05619 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3g05619
- CONTROL #
|This image is available from the United States Library of Congress's Prints and Photographs division under the digital ID cph.3g05619.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
|This file is in the public domain, because it was gifted to the U.S. Library of Congress by Ansel Adams. No restrictions of usage according to .
In case this is not legally possible:
Please verify that the reason given above complies with Commons' licensing policy.
|Orientation of image||1|
|Image resolution in width direction||1000|
|Image resolution in height direction||1000|
|Unit of X and Y resolution||2|
|Color space information||65535|
|Exif image width||2400|
|Exif image length||1888|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop CS Windows|
While the copyright and licensing information supplied for each photo is believed to be accurate, Free-Photos.biz does not provide any warranty regarding the copyright status or correctness of licensing terms. If you decide to reuse the images from Free-Photos.biz, you should verify the copyright status of each image just as you would when obtaining images from other sources.
The use of depictions of living or deceased persons may be restricted in some jurisdictions by laws regarding personality rights. Such images are exhibited at Free-Photos.biz as works of art that serve higher artistic interests.